1000 g ฿
= ฿ 3,400
= ฿ 1,850
Bee Pollen comes from the pollen of wild flowers in the mountains of the golden triangle, which provides nutrients for the health and growth of the bee. Pollen is a “super food” highly concentrated, which contains high-quality nutrient complex. Bee Pollen is produced spores of plants, are rich in nutrients. Many phytonutrients contained therein, including enzymes, bioflavonoid, phytosterols, carotenoids, which also contains amino acids, fatty acids, which have a proportion of omega 3 and vitamin-containing chelate complex. Bee Pollen also has lots of nutrients and protein 5 times higher than that of meat, milk and eggs. Have more than 16 different vitamins and 28 minerals 18 enzymes organic substances. By eating Bee Pollen we can restore and maintain the condition of the body after illness.
Benefits of Bee Pollen:
- Digestibility balance the body, can be substitute vegetables and fruits , for children who do not like to eat vegetables and fruits.
- Overcoming allergies, sinusitis (polyps), osteoarthritis, menstrual irregularities, migraine.
- Launched the digestive tract such as stomach ulcers and constipation.
- Softens the skin and prevents hair loss and slow hair turned white.
- Absorbing fat , able to the diet (do not overdose).
- Burning Carbohydrates very fast in the body, good for bodybuilding.
How to use Bee Pollen:
To maintain the health of 1 tablespoon / day, to cure the symptoms above 2 times a day (morning and evening)
Storage: store in dry place and do not store in refrigerator later moldy / mildew.
* How should honey storage at room temperature / room, protected from direct sunlight.